LIVE FROM MIT: How to Fully Fund Your MS & PhD Research!
"HOW CAN I GET FULL FUNDING FOR MY RESEARCH?"
And truly enough, the answer isn't easy to find.
So, we thought, "Why not hear it straight from a professor seeking PhD candidates!"
In this exclusive Webinar, Dr. Xian Du, Research Scientist at MIT, discusses:
(1) How to build a profile that gets noticed by admission professors at top universities
(2) What he looks for in a candidate applying for a fully-funded position
(3) How to choose professors like him and get them to contact you
And, that's not all!
There is also an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to submit your profiles for evaluation for a
FULLY-FUNDED PhD POSITION WITH Dr. XIAN DU
The best profile could receive a fully-funded PhD admit and a chance to work with Dr. Xian Du in his research in the field of Manufacturing Process Control at UMass Amherst!
You can send your application to email@example.com, along with your
1. CV (curriculum vitae)
2. Undergraduate and graduate institutions and GPA (include unofficial transcripts)
3. Major courses taken
4. Major project or industry work experience, if available
5. List of peer-reviewed publications, if available
Hurry, deadline closes on September 10th, 2017!